SEEKING NEW TRUSTEES
tutti frutti is an exciting and dynamic touring theatre company specializing in work for children aged 3-7 years and their families. We tour newly commissioned plays regionally, nationally and internationally. We work with artists that are specialists in making work for children and creating visually exciting, engaging and meaningful theatre for children. We have recently developed our touring profile abroad and are currently on our first tour of the US.
To delight children with meaningful, imaginative, visual, story-based theatre.
We are a National Portfolio Organisation of Arts Council England and funded by LCC. We are a charity and a company limited by guarantee and we have reserves of eight months operating costs.
We are seeking new Trustees to complement the experience of our existing Board and to work closely with the core team to realise tutti frutti’s artistic programme and determine the development of the company over the forthcoming years. We are looking for passionate, individuals who are willing to share their energy and skills to help us navigate a challenging climate and come on an exciting, creative journey. We are particularly keen to welcome as Trustees individuals who represent the diversity of modern Britain and who can support the company in better creating work for diverse communities and audiences. Board members are required to champion fundraising and diversity.
What will you get out of it?
- A rewarding experience – helping a creative company prosper and be successful.
- Being ‘at the centre of the action’, helping to support strategic decisions about the things that matter and enable the company to thrive.
- Putting your skills and experience to good use by supporting the company’s mission and vison.
- The personal learning and satisfaction that comes from applying your skills and experience in a new context.
- Attendance at tutti frutti performances and events.
- Training to be a Trustee
If you would like to find out more, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Emma Killick email@example.com 0113 3880027 for an informal discussion.