Our mission is to delight children with imaginative and meaningful theatre.
We want all children, no matter who they are or where they live, to have cultural experiences that will stimulate their imaginations and allow them to engage in the wonder of theatre in order to help them make sense of the world.
Children and family
- We believe all children should be happy and so everything we do and create, is for them
- We believe in happy teams and a family friendly, flexible and considerate place to work
- Working & creating together makes quality theatre
- We value relationships and welcome partnerships
- We want diverse teams that reflect the audience we reach
To be the best we can
- All our work is the best it can be
- We empower people who work with us to thrive artistically, to grow and feel safe being who they are
- We think locally and globally
Change is possible
- We listen, learn and respond
- We dream big and care about the world
- To make delightful newly commissioned theatre for children and family audiences.
- To place children at the center of the shows we create.
- To create work that has a strong visual and physical storytelling style.
- To create shows that are beautiful, engage the imagination of the audience and provide a meaningful theatrical experience.
- To embrace cultural diversity in the influences, making and production of our shows.
- To tour regionally, nationally and internationally to venues, rural settings and schools.
- To increase our representation and nurture and support artists who wish to develop their careers in our sector.
tutti frutti are a PiPA ( Parents and Carers in Performing Arts) Charter Partner, striving towards creating a more family friendly working environment.
PiPA campaigns to enable and empower parents, carers and employers to achieve sustainable change in attitudes and practices in order to attract, support and retain a more diverse and flexible workforce. We are always happy to discuss solutions that allow people to balance their caring responsibilities with their working lives, for example through job shares or flexible working arrangements as appropriate.
tutti frutti is an ITC Ethical Manager and member of TYA UK, and Action for Children’s Arts (ACA), and also a National Portfolio Organisation of Arts Council England.