We work with a host of venues in a variety of different ways. Below are some of the ways we can work with your venue.
Booking a show for one or more days
If you have a space that has a performance area of 5m x 5m x 3m we can perform there. We will bring everything that is needed and supply you with a host of marketing materials and support to market your show. We can do up to two shows per day and can do multiple days in your venue. See “Booking a Show” for more information or contact Sophie Backhouse at email@example.com.
Booking a Christmas run of a show that is touring
Our autumn/winter tours cover the Christmas period and we take bookings of between one and four weeks over the festive season. For a booking of a week or more we will provide:
- bespoke print
- ensuring the show looks its very best in your venue
- hold marketing meetings to support you in the promotion of the show
- make our creative teams available for interviews and press calls
- work with your communications team on a social media campaign to enhance sales and audience attendance
- provide participative workshops for audiences and children by special request
For further information contact Emma Killick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking a Christmas run of a show remounted for your venue
We have several shows in our repertoire that we would be happy to remount for a specific Christmas run at your venue. We have remounted touring shows for Christmas runs and extended them from an hour to an hour and a half with an interval, to appeal to school and family audiences. Benefits to remounting a show are:
- a host of good press reviews for marketing purposes
- positive audience feedback
- a promotional trailer
- a full length video of the show
- interviews with the creative teams
- press packs
- photos of the production
To discuss this further please contact Emma Killick at email@example.com
We are interested in all manner of conversations about commissioning, co-producing and working together. Get in touch with Wendy Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further conversation. We look forward to talking to you.