tutti frutti is a national and international touring theatre company which specialises in creating high quality theatre experiences for primary school aged children. We are one of the country’s leading companies making theatre for children. We receive excellent reviews of our work from the national press and are invited to perform at prestigious festivals abroad.
- We adapt well known stories, books or create original work that has themes and ideas that children can relate to and learn from.
- We commission award winning writers, designers and theatre practitioners who are experts in creating theatre that is meaningful and relevant for primary aged children.
- We have a strong and trusted reputation for telling stories in a new way and for our poetic, accessible scripts, imaginative design, lyrical music, that is often performed live, and visual movement style.
- We can help you bring the curriculum to life, ignite the children’s imagination, and aid their emotional literacy and communications skills.
- As well as offering an enriching creative experience for the children our theatre also offers infinite possibilities for teachers to develop the experience and link it to a wide range of curriculum areas.
- Our online resources help teachers develop ideas and navigate the themes, story, and identify the curriculum links in our productions.
- We can support your school with parental engagement by inviting parents to attend performances.
- As an Arts Award Supporter, we are happy to work with you to help you achieve your objectives in fulfilling you Artsmark Status or Arts Award. (for more details about the Arts Award and Artsmark, visit www.artsaward.org.uk)
We believe passionately in presenting theatre to as many children as possible. The transformation of your school hall into a theatre space creates a magical experience for your pupils and is easy and convenient for you. We bring everything we need with us!
We would love to bring our work to your school, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.