We recommend you contact us with plenty of notice to ensure we can make you preferred dates.
We can provide you with full length films or scripts of our productions as well as press reviews, photographs and trailers.
For our small scale work for a one hour show in smaller studio /theatre we require:
- A performance space of 5m x 5m x 3m height.
- A minimum of 2.5 hours to get the set in and 1 hour get out.
- The lights to be pre-rigged by your technical team before we arrive, we will supply a full lighting design.
- Marketing support to promote the show.
- We supply a team of 2- 6 actors and stage manager.
- The stage manager is responsible for all the technical aspects of the production and will work with your technicians to ensure the show’s set, lights and sound are ready for the performance.
- The performance can work well with or without lights and as such is suitable for a variety non theatre spaces.
For our work for middle scale productions we require:
- A full working day to get the set into the space, to fit up lights and technically rehearse the show.
- A sound technician to operate the sound board for the show.
- Technical support throughout the day for the set, sound and lighting.
Costs & Fees
The international producer will provide:
- A fee for one or two performances (lasting 60 minutes) in one day.
- The costs of daily per diems for the touring team.
- Transport (flights or ferry) for the touring team.
- Accommodation for the touring team (between 4 and 6 people depending on the production.)
- The cost of transporting the set and props OR the costs to build and pay for the set in the producer’s location.
All fees and terms are negotiable dependant on length of contract and location.
For international bookings or for more information please contact Emma Killick, General Manager on +44 (0) 113 388 0027 or email@example.com.
Learning Resources for schools groups and Rainy Day activities for family audiences for each production are available on our website.