Come and join the tutti frutti gang and become a member of the tutti frutti club!
tutti frutti is a registered charity funded by Arts Council England and some other trusts and foundations. We have to rely more than ever on new sources of income to continue making brilliant theatre experiences for young children and families. We value every ticket that is bought by our audiences to see our shows and we can add more value and extend the experience with the tutti frutti club. Please subscribe your child to a full membership into tutti the frutti club!
Being a tutti frutti club member means your child will receive:
– A shiny membership badge
– A welcome pack including some craft tools to get you started
– Quarterly e-newsletters packed full of activity ideas, games, challenges and competitions
– A personalised birthday message
Being a member helps tutti frutti continue to deliver fantastic theatre to children nationally.
We like to think of ourselves as a fair and inclusive organisation so we have two different donation options:
– The full priced annual fee is only £25 for the year, with optional renewal after the first year
– If you are unwaged, we would like to offer a pay what you can fee, with a suggested donation of £15 for the year.
On the 28th of September we are launching the club and from that date onwards you will be able to join by sending a cheque, signing up at a performance or via our Golden Giving site. In the meantime if you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.