Admin assitant post
tutti frutti are seeking a part-time Admin assistant to support the company’s administration and operations on a day to day basis and assisting the core team in the administration of the company’s touring and project work.
If you'd like to come and work with us full details are included in the job description here. Deadline for applications is the 12th January.
Seeking new Trustees!
tutti frutti is an exciting and dynamic touring theatre company specializing in work for children aged 3-7 years and their families. Based in Leeds we have undergone a period of rapid development recently and have increased our touring work and audience numbers significantly. We tour our newly commissioned plays based on familiar or traditional stories regionally, nationally and internationally. We work with artists that are specialists in making work for children and creating visually exciting, engaging and meaningful theatre for children. As a company we are prolific but never lose site of the quality and distinctiveness of our work, which makes us both ambitious and successful.
We are seeking new Trustees to complement the experience of the existing Board and to work closely with the core team to realise the company’s artistic programme and determine the development of the company over the forthcoming years. We are a National Portfolio Organisation of Arts Council England.
We are looking for passionate, talented individuals who are willing to share their energy and skills to help us navigate a challenging climate and come on an exciting, creative journey.
What will you get out of it?
- · A rewarding experience – helping a small, creative company thrive, prosper and be successful
- · Being ‘at the centre of the action’, helping to make strategic decisions about the things that matter.
- · Putting your skills and experience to good use in enabling children to experience theatre
- · The personal learning and satisfaction that comes from applying your skills and experience in a new context
- · Attendance at tutti frutti performances and events
- · Training to be a Trustee
If you are curious and would like to find out more, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Emma Killick email@example.com 0113 3880027 for an informal discussion.